Check out the community photobucket! Feel free to add any pictures from meetups too!
If you're a member, feel free to add your location to the community's map. Instructions are through the link.
- Pictures from our last meetup at Chocopologie in South Norwalk hosted by miss_lumpy can be found here.
- A meetup to go see Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland" is being formed here.
- Details for a meetup at Hartford's CT Science Center are available in this post.
- And here is a suggested tea party under WestConn University's cherry trees in Danbury.
I'm visiting CT; Winsted to be precise, over the Christmas period and wondered if anyone had any plans I can smoosh in on... It'd be fabaroo to meet some US lolitas!
Between 'the big day' and new years would be best if possible.
From the UK, doesn't know the Queen.
- Current Location:Oxfordshire, UK
( Here are the details for the swapCollapse )
We were also talking about ways we can make this community a little more active, since it's been 8 months since our last big state-wide meetup! I understand that everyone's been busy, and we're all spread out quite a bit, but it would still be nice if our online community was a little bit more active. So does anyone have any ideas about what they would like to see going on? Discussions? Contests? Games? Monthly themes? A card/craft swap? More actual meetups?
If anyone has some ideas feel free to share them. It would be good to hear them and try to revive our near-dead community a bit XD
Enjoy a delightful afternoon of strolling in the Park (weather permitting) then Regency-era games accompanied by scrumptious refreshments and tea.
$10 in advance, $12 at the door.
This is a Regency event, part of weekends worth of event in New Haven, but period costume is not required: "Period daywear or respectable modern dress is suitable for Sunday". I wear my Lolita bonnet, capelette, etc. as part of my outfit for Sunday.
More details on the event and schedule
- Current Location:New Haven, CT
- Current Music:Spare Parts
I found this adooooooorable dress on bodyline (i posted about it on egl if any of you are on there) and i really want it, but i'm unsure on how it will be... taken in CT!